Commissioner Robin Biloski is serving her second term representing District 8 which covers East
Oak Ridge including Hendrix Creek, Emory Valley, and Woodland voting precincts.
Commissioner Biloski is currently serving as Vice Chairman of the County
Commission for her second year.
Commissioner Biloski presently serves on:
- Nominating Committee
- Non-Profit Committee
- Operations Committee, Chair
- Resale of Land bought at Delinquent Tax Sales
Prior service on the following committees:
- Facilities and Property Plan Committee, Chair
- Legislative Committee
- ADA Oversight Committee
- Redistricting Committee
Commissioner Biloski also serves on the following Boards of Service and is a
member of the following organizations:
- Adult Oriented Establishment Board
- Anderson County Chamber of Commerce
- Anderson County Chamber Education Foundation Board
- Anderson County Fair Committee
- Anderson County Tourism Board of Directors
- Channel 95 Board of Directors
- CROET Board of Directors
- East Tennessee Quality Growth Committee
- East Tennessee Economic Council
- Emory Valley Business Advisory Board of Directors
- Keep America Beautiful Board Member
- Leadership Oak Ridge Graduate
- League of Women Voters of Oak Ridge
- Melton Lake (Waterfront) Redevelopment Board Member
- Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce
- Oak Ridge Civic Music Association
- Oak Ridge Music Association Guild
- Oak Ridge Planning Commission Member 2001-2007
- Oak Ridge Humane Society
- UT Arboretum Member
Commissioners Biloski's Background:
- Former secondary social studies teacher in North Syracuse, New York.
Commissioner Biloski earned her Bachelors of Science and Masters in
Secondary Education at Potsdam University in New York.
- Married to Bill Biloski and has three children.
- Business and Community Affairs Director of the Oak Ridge Observer.
- Presently employed at Junior Achievement of East Tennessee as a
- Elected in 2003 with largest plurality of votes in Oak Ridge citywide
election to the Charter Commission.
- Leadership Campbell County - Class of 2010-2011.